Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baby News

Most of you probably already know...but we're expecting girl number three in August. Well, we don't know if it's a girl yet...but in the Hansen family it's pretty safe to assume as much. Between my siblings we have one boy, nine girls and another on the way, and two more on the way that are question marks. The possibility of 12 to 1 ... there's gotta be something wrong? Not that any of us would have it any other way...but still weird. The problem according to my brother Matt is that "it takes a man to make a man", definitely true in his case (he has four girls), so who knows? I guess we'll know in a couple months, and be it boy or girl, I'll just be happy to be a father, whether that means I'm a "man" or not.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm impressed. yay for blogging!

Jeff and Lea said...

Love the new blog, although I can see that it is Jeff blogging and not Joni. But she has a very good reason! Hope she is feeling a lot better. Can't wait to see what you are having(girl). Heehee. Talk to you later, Lea